Blog-wise, I have about nine different posts that I want to write up, but I'm having a hard time finding the time, and the knowledge that the blog is just sitting here all silent drives me nuts.
So here we go, one big conglomeration of thoughts, so they can get out of my head and let me have a little bit of peace:
- I didn't write up a weekly report last week, so I'm going to count this as it: We did school. We moved ahead in some subjects, mostly stayed on track in all the others, and continued to fall behind in math because I'm so tired by the end of the day that I say, "Whatev."
- We did a "NOT Back to School" activity last week--we went to Lagoon. I didn't take my camera because I wanted to actually participate in the activity instead of merely taking pictures of everyone else doing it.
- Our cat ran away, but then came back. She was in heat when she ran away.
- There is a lot of knitting going on around here, but taking pictures and posting them...not so much of that going on.
- The boys' feet seem to be doing fine.
- Penguin can't pronounce "r"'s.
- Last night, for the first night in months, all my kids slept through the night. So, of course, the fire detector in my room decided to go off for no reason whatsoever, just long enough to rouse me from a very deep sleep and then it stopped.
- I would like to preserve more food, but I think I'm going to have to admit defeat in this arena due to time constrictions. I need to be OK with that.
- I'm planning to buy a whole lot of yarn over the weekend. Perhaps I'll get to knit with it, too. That'd be a good weekend.