Tuesday, April 24, 2012


I woke up suddenly during last night, drenched in sweat and with a horrible taste in my mouth.  I thought it was kind of weird, but turned over and went back to sleep.  When I woke up this morning, I felt incredibly tired and bleary-eyed, but forced myself to go through the motions of getting ready for the day anyway, because that's my job.

So I slogged my way through a shower, drying my hair and putting on make-up.  I knelt down for my morning prayers and could not form a cohesive thought to pray about.  I got up and made me some toast with extra jam and then laid down in bed in hopes that the food would make me feel better.

It didn't.

I became more dizzy as time went on, and Michael ended up staying home from work so I could go to the doctor.  This happens from time to time, ever since I was a teenager, but it's now at the point where it's happening more often, and I have a husband who needs to be able to go to work and I have my own school to run.

They drew my blood and I'm waiting for the results.  I spent the rest of the day laying down and trying to not to puke.

This is why I don't have an awesome post to share with you today.

Which is too bad, because life is pretty good 'round these parts.  I love spring so much!  Everything is vibrant and growing and beautiful.  My favorite time of year.

Perhaps I can share more with you later this week.  :)


  1. I hope you feel better soon. I've had vertigo a few times. UUgghhh! I hope I never have that again! I hope you find relief.

  2. Boo hiss! Are you feeling better?

  3. Praying your Dr's can find the reason that youre feeling so unwell and that you are feeling a bit better too.

  4. allergic reaction or lacking potassium

  5. postural hypotension maybe, lacking potassium may cause inner ear problems. lacking potassium = dehydration or more important to much/not enough sodium. Hyperhidrosis casues you to sweat alot during the night. Sweat= loss of sodium. Just my 2 cents

  6. Heard anything yet dearie?


Comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.