Friday, March 27, 2009

Remember Me?

The oldest girl found me in the craft room, buried under a mound of fabric that the mom keeps accumulating; and thank my lucky stars, the girl begged the mom to finish me and give me to her. I'm FINALLY going to be a fully-fledged blanket!

I really got my hopes up the last time the mom found me and stated that I would be finished soon...but that was so long ago, and she got caught up with that new baby (the nerve...)--I'd about given up hope of ever seeing the light of day again.

Good things come to those who wait. I get to be a little girl's blanket! And I've seen that ratty blankie that she carries around at times, so I figure that I have a fair shot at replacing it and earning the esteemed title of "Blankie."

Oh, I can hardly wait...

3 comments:

  1. Cute quilt, and cute new background! Glad that you're back to the blogging world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be so cute. Can't wait to see the completely finished product.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute! You'll have to teach me how to quilt sometime, that is, when you have the time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing!