Mrs. Mordecai has given me this blog award! (Sorry it's taken so long for me to post about it!)
I feel like I should give one of those horrendously annoying Oscar-recipient speeches or the like...ha ha.
Anyhow, I'd like to pass it along to:
1. koprime--I get so excited when she has a new post on her blog because they almost always make me laugh, or at least smile a bit. And she lives in DC, which I'm totally jealous of.
2. The Stevensons--mostly for the recent hullabaloo about the Tandoori Grill, which has made for some chuckle-filled reading for my husband.
3. Amy--her blog inspires me to be more involved with my children on a daily basis.
4. Eowyn--the blogosphere was created for the likes of her.
5. Jeanette--she's introduced me to so many books that I want to read, and it's nice knowing there's other souls out there with little ones who are squeezing in some reading on the side!
Rules for award:
Post the logo on your blog.
Add a link to the person who nominated you.
Nominate 5 other people for this award and add links to their blog.
Leave a message for the people that you nominated.