Thursday, May 15, 2008

Flurry

Little Lamb's blessing is this Saturday. There will be a total of twelve adults present. I am also serving lunch to them. I have to start some of the lunch items today because they have chilling times and whatnot.

Today is cleaning day. And my house desperately needs it. Something about pregnancy and childbirth makes your house gather a lot of dust and fingerprints on everything! I've got Bluebird and Rabbit set up with some cartoons and hopefully they'll behave today as I attempt to morph into a cleaning tornado. (Would that make me a reverse tornado?) I have a meeting tonight here as well; I'm trying to start up a book club for the neighborhood preschool crowd.

And tomorrow will be shopping. Food, decor, flowers. A busy day, which also has some more make-ahead foods and I'm leaving at 5pm for the evening to attend the Stephenie Meyer book signing.

So I thought I'd give y'all a quick blog update because I've been rather silent for a bit and will probably be silent for the next while as well. It is absolutely crazy how three kids magically transforms your life into so much busyness. (Of course, the majority of it is self-inflicted...but things are better when they're nice.)

3 comments:

  1. Whew! You're so ambitious. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Not sure about needing help yet, although I'm already behind on what needs to be done! The little bit of cleaning that I've done has helped tremendously, so I'm actually thinking that it's not the end of the world if I don't get to cleaning everything I originally set out to clean.

    (I have to have that sort of attitude when I sit down on the couch during naptime and find myself waking up an hour and a half later!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for sharing!